This is a direct replacement, universal 30A RV socket (female end). Model ED-310-R. NEMA Type TT-30R, rated for 125V 30A. This can be used as a replacement for melted or burn ends.
Are plugs and connections not staying tightly and securely attached? The female socket may have become loose and worn out. This could cause a dangerous condition of arching, and over heating. This can cause the ends to melt or even catch fire! This is a universal replacement for damaged, old and worn out 30A sockets.
It may be time to replace the end if it is too easy to disconnect the male and female ends, or if you see any melted or burnt marks on the socket.
• Heavy duty, ETL certified replacement RV plug to comply to North American safety standards
• Universal fit, works for any 3 wire, 30A service – for home, RV, or appliances
• NEMA TT-30R type plug
• Finger pull handle for easy removal
• Accepts up to 10 AWG/3C Wire
• Direct replacement for burnt or melted ends
• Instructions included!
PART NUMBER: 45937