Mounting Bar for Power Watchdog EPO
Bracket to mount an EPO Power Watchdog in your RV
Works on any “EPO – emergency power off” type Power Watchdog
(PWD30-EPO, PWD50-EPO, PWD30-EPO-H, PWD50-EPO-H) *Not for PWD30 or PWD50
Easy 5 min installation with simple tools
Comes with two metal bars and eight screws.
Allows you to securely and neatly mount the unit to a wall or bulkhead.
Allows a portable EPO unit to be installed inside the RV.
- Attache the metal bars to the backside of the Power Watchdog EPO unit, one on the top and one on the bottom
- Align the bracket holes over the screw holes of the Power Watchdog
- Use the 4 smaller machine bolts to secure the brackets to the PWD-EPO unit. Do not over tighten.
- Locate inside your compartment/bulkhead where do you want to install the Power Watchdog EPO and mark the holes with a pen/pencil.
- Use the 4 bigger screws to attach the brackets to your desired location. Do not over tighten.
- Make sure it is secure and you’re done.