This is a direct replacement, universal 50A RV plug (male end). Model ED-507P. NEMA Type 14-50OP, rated for 125/250V 50A. This can be used as a replacement for melted, corroded or burnt ends. Are the prongs discolored or corroded or worn thin? Is the plug deformed or burnt? It may be time to replace the end.
It may be time to replace the end if it is too easy to disconnect the male and female ends, or if you see any melted or burnt marks on the plug.
• Heavy duty, ETL certified replacement RV plug to comply to North American safety standards
• Universal fit, works for any 4 wire, 50A service – for home, RV, or appliances.
• NEMA 14-50P type plug. Model ED-507P
• Finger pull handle for easy removal
• Accepts up to 6 AWG – 8 AWG wire.
• Direct replacement for burnt or melted ends
• Instructions included!