This is a direct replacement, universal 50A RV socket (female end). Model ED-508-R. NEMA Type 14-50R, rated for 125/250V 50A. This can be used as a replacement for melted or burn ends.
Are plugs and connections not staying tightly and securely attached? The female socket may have become loose and worn out. This could cause a dangerous condition of arching, and over heating. This can cause the ends to melt or even catch fire! This is a universal replacement for damaged, old and worn out 50A sockets.
It may be time to replace the end if it is too easy to disconnect the male and female ends, or if you see any melted or burnt marks on the socket.
• Heavy duty, ETL certified replacement RV plug to comply to North American safety standards
• Universal fit, works for any 4 wire, 50A service – for home, RV, or appliances.
• NEMA 14-50R type plug. Model ED-508R
• Finger pull handle for easy removal
• Accepts up to 6 AWG – 8 AWG wire.
• Direct replacement for burnt or melted ends
• Instructions included!